I had deleted a few books from my Kindle & from Amazon. In theory, these books should be gone from my** Kindle Archives** too. But these were still listed in Archives.
So I emailed Amazon support. They asked me to call them for more in-depth troubleshooting. Apparently there is syncing issue between various servers of Amazon like http://www.amazon.com/yourmedialibraryand http://www.amazon.com/myk servers. If you delete from http://www.amazon.com/yourmedialibrary before myk, then books go to Trash folder in yourmedialibrary servers. Now when you delete from myk, there is a chance that myk will not find the book in yourmedialibrary and it will get stuck in some weird loop.
The Fix is easy if you can see your books in Trash folder in yourmedialibrary:
- Go to http://www.amazon.com/yourmedialibrary
- Then click the View drop-down menu in the upper left corner.
- Select Trash from the list.
- Click on the box next to each item you wish to delete. Then, click the Return to Collection button.
- After books are returned to collection, go to http://www.amazon.com/myk
- The books you want to delete should appear there now.
- Now delete those books.
It should remove books from everywhere including Kindle Archives & yourmedialibrary.