Time to plant
Yesterday, I ordered some tissue culture and planting supplies.
Indoors plants market is huge. There is a lot to learn. There are new terms, new communities to join. But it is pretty exciting.
The main reasons I decided to explore this space is because:
- It is slower paced. Cannot pull all-nighter to make plants grow faster.
- My kids should enjoy it. And I can get them involved.
- There are interesting methods to master like creating perfect environment for optimal growth, growing exotic plants, etc.
- It can be scaled to more commercial operations, renting a greenhouse or something similar.
- Plants are good for the planet.
- If it fails, I will have plants for our home.
Previous post: Heros
Next post: Ultra light dev setup